We want to inform you of the steps we're taking at our studio to maintain a healthy and safe environment.
What We're Doing:
- We have increased wiping down all surfaces and high touch areas, including door handles, taps, light switches, etc with a hospital-grade disinfectant that is proven effective against enveloped viruses like COVID-19.
- We are temporarily removing blocks and straps from the hot room. Please bring your own props to class if you want. We will be teaching sequences that don't require these props.
- We highly recommend bringing your own mat and towels to class.
- We have replaced the hand towels with recycled paper towels.
- We are constantly monitoring the situation and adjusting protocol as recommended.
- If you are feeling at all unwell (as always), please stay at home; you cannot "sweat out" a cold.
- Please stay home for if you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days and have cold/flu symptoms or contact with someone who meets these criteria and they have symptoms.
- Bring your own yoga mat, props, and water bottle. Disinfectant spray is available to spray down your props and mat after class.
- Thoroughly wash your hands upon arriving at the studio, before class, and after class – especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds using soap and hot water.
- As much as possible, avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes.
- If you find yourself sneezing or coughing, please do it into a tissue or your elbow. Please then wash your hands and be aware that the novel coronavirus can live on your clothing for up to a week.
- Keep yourself healthy and well-rested. And how wonderful is it that yoga can help with this!
Take a deep breath in and a long exhale.